15.2.11

Neglected...

I find I have a small philosophy about posting things on the internet. If I am going to post in multiple places, I should have something different to say to reward people for checking more than one area.

This makes things a tad tricky sometimes. I don't often feel like posting in all areas all at once - which usually means something gets neglected. This blog tends to be the bearer of non news.

I have my Twitter, which you can find off to the side. I update this semi-often... depending on whether I feel my 140 character limit thought is something that falls more along the G rating.

And quite often, this is not the case.

Which brings me to Facebook. Probably the most consistent and colorful of my postings on the internet. I actually talk a lot about politics, discuss games and game design, post cat videos, and babble on about odd things. I suppose it's the feedback from friends that drives me the most there.

However, I am guarded with my profile because I am more candid there. I have a wide sense of humor and sometimes people are sensitive to that kind of thing. That said, if you are interested in what I post on there, you can find me. Just please send a note introducing yourself. I do not accept requests otherwise.

In the mean time, I highly recommend picking up Scott Roger's "Level Up! A Guide to Great Video Game Design". It's a great refresher if you've been working in the industry and it's an excellent read for aspiring designers to decide if they're willing to commit themselves to do what it takes. I was originally sold on it after seeing him speak at GDC. It's equally as funny as it is important, in my opinion.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Telka!. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase