11.5.09

Testing Out Shirts



UPDATE 5/20: After reviewing one of the shirts via ordering one, I'm not as happy as I could be with it and I am in the process of simplfying and sending a vector image to be approved. I will keep this area posted on the process.

So I thought I’d try throwing out a shirt or two and see if anyone likes them/wants them. I don’t quite know how this Spreadshirt thing will work, it seems odd that the basic charge is 12.90$ for the shirt but yet they charge you another 4.50$ to use your own design. Then they ask you how much you want to make off each shirt. I capped it off at 7.59$ to bring the total to 24.99$.

I just thought I’d share the math for those who like that kind of thing.

If you are interested in buying one, please go to http://telka.spreadshirt.com/

If there’s a different type of shirt/bag/smock you’d like, let me know and I’ll throw something together for you. I’ll consider art suggestions too.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Telka!. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase